Carbon Monoxide Alarm




This Carbon Monoxide Alarm will protect you in your home from the dangers of Carbon Monoxide by giving a loud acoustic warning if this poisonous gas is present.

It has a loud 85 decibel alarm and there is a test button included allowing you to test your alarm on a weekly basis.

The alarm is battery powered and incorporates an LCD display screen which constantly shows the current CO levels.

An essential life saver needed in every household with gas or solid fuel heating. Recommended positioning in all rooms with boilers, stoves or open fires.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Carbon Monoxide Alarm”