- Tala Flour Sifter (Stainless Steel) is part of the Tala 1960s retro range.
- Sift your flour to create featherlight cakes and soufflés.
- Use to sift flour on to a work surface before rolling out pastry or dough.
- The sifter will distribute evenly – great for dusting cakes with icing sugar or cocoa powder.
- Use of mixing dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder and salt.
- Easy trigger action.
- To complete the task properly the process does take a little while but you’ll have the lightest of lightest flour to work with.
Use & Care
- It is better to just shake out any loose particles and avoid washing the sifter; if you have to wash it should only be washed by hand.